ShadowCenter

Game it your way

Forums

Forum Home > Feedback > Sticky: Shadowcenter Suggestions

ShadowVenom718
Site Owner
Shadowcenter has become a great site, and it's all because of you loyal fan and now we have two more favors to ask you. One, give us suggestions to improve our site! Just post your suggestion on this forum topic. And two, share our site! Tell as many people has you can about shadowcenter. We would really appreciate it thanks!
--

ShadowVenom - Site Owner | ShadowCenter Free Games, Kind Community, Chatrooms and Videos that will keep you busy and entertained for a lifetime. ShadowCenter, game it your way...

December 3, 2011 at 10:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jesjj
Administrator

Sign up for Google Adsense and place ads on your site so you can make money off of your site. The program is free and that is what I am doing over at http://24-7games.webs.com. I haven't heard back from Google yet, they said it would take about a week, but soon I will have ads on my site.

--

jesjj - Admin of ShadowCenter | If you need something, message me from my profile page.

December 4, 2011 at 5:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ShadowVenom718
Site Owner

jesjj at December 4, 2011 at 5:29 PM

Sign up for Google Adsense and place ads on your site so you can make money off of your site. The program is free and that is what I am doing over at http://24-7games.webs.com. I haven't heard back from Google yet, they said it would take about a week, but soon I will have ads on my site.

Idk, i already have webs ads on my site o.o (i'm using a free account, no use wasting money for nothing) o.o

--

ShadowVenom - Site Owner | ShadowCenter Free Games, Kind Community, Chatrooms and Videos that will keep you busy and entertained for a lifetime. ShadowCenter, game it your way...

December 5, 2011 at 7:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sunnysimba

I agree with jesjj. If you do, then you'll be able to upgrade to premium and add a lot more. ;)

--

November 6, 2012 at 11:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Update Your Status!

Recent Videos

803 views - 2 comments
914 views - 0 comments

Recently Added Music

What Others Have Said

• "Best gaming website I've seen all day, keep up the good work!"
  • "This site is fantastic! Even though it's really geared towards students, it's a site for everyone! There's lots to do on this site! Why not join this site and check it out for y..."
    Owner of Answers Fans
  • "Your site is freakin awesome! Of all the websites I have been too, this is the best one by far. On a scale from 1-10 I rate this website 10/10!"
    Satisfied Member

Google+1

Got Questions?

Have some questions you want to be answered? Then visit the FAQ.

New Forum Post Blog My Messages My Profile  Logout

© ShadowCenter 2011-2012