ShadowCenter

Game it your way

Forums

Forum Home > Introduction > Drawing ShadowVenom Style!!!

ShadowVenom718
Site Owner

I dunno I was bored. This is a parody of the hit song "Gangham style" I made up. If you don't know what gangham style is, just look it up on YouTube. Well here is the song! You may learn a little bit about me through this song! I may sing this song and record it in the future (unless you wanna do that for me). Hope you like!

Lyrics (Sing to to the tune and beat of Gangham Style):

Drawing ShadowVenom style!

ShadowVenom style!

I got an account in devianart and I know ya wanna watch me.

Drawing everyday! Cuz I just freaking love to do that! I usually post on weekends but you know I may just change that! Check out my extremely-awesome-super-artwork!

I got a pen in hand! View and fav i know that's what you wanna do! Sweet I just got a thousand views! Crap gotta keep posting! I'm so freaking awesome!

Manga! Anime! It's what I do (hey)! It's what I draw (hey)!

When your viewing! You'd better listen! I just like to draw (hey)! I just like to draw (hey)! I just like to dr-aw-aw-aw-aw-aw!

Drawing ShadowVenom style! ShadowVenom style!

Sketch! Sketch! Sketch! Sketch! Sketch! Sketch!

ShadowVenom style!

Draw, manga ladies!

Sketch! Sketch! Sketch! Sketch! Sketch! Sketch!

ShadowVenom style!

Draw, manga ladies!

Sketch! Sketch! Sketch!

Sometimes I play minecraft. My head is very square. I run away from creepers, so you know I gonna be sprinting. I grab my diamond sword! You creepers ain't drop nothing. Crap I just died! Gotta click the f***** respawn button!

I got tons of drawings. Sketchbook filled with so much awesome. Pencils and pens in a pencil box. Talking sketching stuff. Can't get enough. Baby baby I draw everyday cuz I want too! You know what I'm saying!

Sketch! Sketch! Sketch! Sketch! Sketch! Sketch, manga ladies!

Sketch! Sketch! Sketch! Sketch! Sketch! Sketch, no inspiration!

Sketch! Sketch! Sketch! ShadowVenom style! Ah!

Edit: I may sing this... outloud... and post it... :P

--

ShadowVenom - Site Owner | ShadowCenter Free Games, Kind Community, Chatrooms and Videos that will keep you busy and entertained for a lifetime. ShadowCenter, game it your way...

November 27, 2012 at 10:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Update Your Status!

Recent Videos

803 views - 2 comments
914 views - 0 comments

Recently Added Music

What Others Have Said

• "Best gaming website I've seen all day, keep up the good work!"
  • "This site is fantastic! Even though it's really geared towards students, it's a site for everyone! There's lots to do on this site! Why not join this site and check it out for y..."
    Owner of Answers Fans
  • "Your site is freakin awesome! Of all the websites I have been too, this is the best one by far. On a scale from 1-10 I rate this website 10/10!"
    Satisfied Member

Google+1

Got Questions?

Have some questions you want to be answered? Then visit the FAQ.

New Forum Post Blog My Messages My Profile  Logout

© ShadowCenter 2011-2012